The service is owned and operated by Goldsea & Sands, An ASIC registered entity (ABN54 730 827 136).
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our service and information.
a. Words referring to one gender include every other gender.
b. Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular;
c. Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa;
f. Any obligation on a party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
“company IP” includes, but is not limited to the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Websites, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the product, content and materials.
“content” means any content, writing, images, audio-visual content or other information published and collected on the Service.
“Service” means any or all service, and information that provided by or on the Service.
“Items” means any or all services, information, products provided by or on the Services.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that we may provide to you in connection with your use of the services and information including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by US, and other materials which may assist in your use of the service.
“Parties” means both you (the user of the Product) and Us(the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Personal information” means information that we obtained from you in connection with your use of the Services.
“Service” means the website including al pages, all subpages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected interne content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at www.goldseasands.com.au
“third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the materials, non of which are controlled by us.
“Third party Service Provider” means a third party, separate from Us or our company but which provides services that assist us in serving you. This may include but is not restricted to web hosting, IT services, security services, payment processing, deliveries, customer service, order fulfilment or other services.
“US”, “we”, “Our”, or “the Owner “refers to www.goldseasands.com.au and its parent company and or owner.
“Us”. “we”, “our” or “the owner” also includes any employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or other representatives of www.goldseasands.com.au and its owner.
“You” or “your” refers to the user of the website.
“your content” means any content posted to or added to the website, content or materials by you or by somebody authorised by you or doing so on your behalf.
1) When you use the service, we may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
2) In addition, we may collect information that you volunteer to use (Such as information that you provide during a sign up or contacting us process or at other times while using the service).
3) In order to access some specific features of the service, you are required to provide some personal information. During this process, we collect some of your personal information, in the following manner:
a. We will not collect information that identifies you personally, except when you specifically volunteer that information to us when using specific service features. These specific product features might include, but are not limited to:
i) Making purchases;
ii) Receiving notifications by text message or email about events and promotions;
iii) Receiving general emails from us;
iv) Commenting on our content such as blogs, articles, photographs or videos, or participating in our forums, bulletin boards, news, blogs, chat rooms or other similar features.
b. In addition to any personal information that you are required to provide in order to access these additional service features, in some cases you may be required to provide more specific information. For example, in order to make payment, you may need to provide credit card information, billing information and postal addresses.
4) From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our service, information, consented or materials. For example, we may ask you to answer some questions about your demographics, your personal preferences, or your other preferences in relation to the service.
1) Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device which collect information about our browsing behaviour;<br.
2) Cookies do not access information which is stored on your computer;
3) Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to your needs and preference, in order to improve your user experience;
4) Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although you are able to change your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not you accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set your browser to advice you if you receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies. However, if you do this, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the service.
5. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
1) Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. however, we take the protection and storage of your personal information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
2) We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store your personal information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure.
6. THIRD PARTIES
1) We may provide some of your personal information from time to time to third party service providers so that they can help us to serve you via the product. In particulate, we may use third parties service providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
2) we may provide some your personal information to third party service providers for the purpose of analysing data or tracking usage. /for example, we may use these services to find out where page requests come from, dates and times of your requests, details of any website that referred you to the service other details about your usage of the service. This information enables us to understand patterns of usage of the service, and to improve the service.
3) we may use third party service providers or host the service, if this occurs, that third party service provider is likely to have access to some of your personal information.
4) We may use third party service providers to fulfil orders in relation to the product.
6) For your information, some of our third-party service providers may be located outside Australia and may not be subject to Australian privacy laws. The countries or regions in which our third-party service providers may be located include:
7. RELATED ENTITIES
1) We may share your personal information, including personal information that identifies you personally, with any of our parent companies, subsidiary companies, affiliates or other trusted related entities.
3) We will share personal information outside of our business if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests that we receive from governments.
b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Goldsea & Sands, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
8. COMBINING INFORMATION
1) We may combine, link or aggregate some of your information in order to obtain a better understanding of your requirements, this may enable us to better design the service and may also assist with our business or administration requirements.
2) We may also share aggregated information with third parties but only if that aggregated information does not contain any information that identifies you personally.
9. INFORMATION TO BE USED
1) We use your personal information to help us improve your experience with our service. We may use your personal information for purposes including but not limited to:
a) Obligation Fulfilment;
b) Providing better client service to you;
c) Marketing and advertising to you including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about service or products that may interest you based on your personal preference or demographics;
d) Advising you about updates to the service or related items.
10. VULNERABLE USERS
1) We may collect information from specific categories of users who may be particularly vulnerable, including information in contact us, joint us or any other information that the user put on www.goldseasands.com.au which requires our attention.
2) Information collected from vulnerable users in accordance with this clause is collected for the purpose of helping us to improve the service on your user and engagement experience.
11. MERGER, RESTRUCTURE OR SALE OF OUR BUSINESS
1) Part or all of our business may be merged, restructured or solid including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings;
2) In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, we may transfer your personal information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
12. INFORMATION YOU RELEASE
You acknowledge and agree that if your publish or submit personal information in publicly accessible sections of this website and its service( such as forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other similar sections), then you are solely responsible of the release of that Personal information and we are not liable or responsible in relation to the release of that personal information.
13. EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
14. ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1) You have the right to request access to any of your personal information which we are holding.
2) You have the right to request that any o your personal information which we are holding be updated or corrected;
15. When this policy applies
16. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We take client satisfaction very seriously. If you have a complaint in relation to our handling of your personal information, we will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For your information, an overview of our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
1) Any complaints are forwarded to our complaints officer for review. We aim to review all complaints within 7 days of receiving them (although this cannot be guaranteed). If necessary, the complaints officer may then refer the complaint to another section within our organisation for consideration. If further information is required, we may contact you to request that information. If we accept fault in relation to the complaint, then we will propose a resolution (which may or may not be the same as any resolution proposed by you). If we do not accept fault, then we will contact you do advise you of this. We aim to complete this entire process within 21 days, provided that we are provided complete information in the first place (although this cannot be guaranteed). However, if you do not provide complete information then this is likely to delay the handling of your complaint.
3) If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in your area.